Prevailing diamond and gold prices less 10%(Gold value on the Date of Exchange + Diamond value on the Date of Exchange – 10%) with an additional deduction of making charges. This amount will be adjusted against the bills raised on your new purchase.
The return value will be determined at Golden Street discretion, keeping in mind any promo/discount availed at the time of purchase and/or during the time the product being exchanged. For all returns/exchange, we would require the original invoice & certificate
Prepaid Order For all prepaid orders i.e. payment made upfront through debit/credit cards or net banking, the price of gold and diamonds will be billed, at the time of delivery, as per the price that was on the date the order was placed.
COD Orders For all COD orders, the price of gold and diamonds will be billed, as per the price that was on the date the order was placed. For COD orders an amount of 49000
Size change If the exchange is due to a size change, the price of gold and diamonds will be taken as per the original order and the courier cost will be bourne by the customer for the first product. So it is recommended that kindly check your size in local jewellery shop before placing the order.
Design change If the exchange is against a different product, the price of gold & diamonds will be taken as per the prevailing rate of gold & diamonds on the date of exchange and the courier cost will be Bourne by the customer for both the sides.
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
We want you to experience total satisfaction with your purchase, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for full refund or exchange. Please call our Customer Support number 033-44261000
Important Things to Remember
When you receive the package from our delivery partners
- Do not accept the package if the cover has been tampered with
- Open the package and you will find the jewellery box along with the bills and certificates
- Identify your product in the box upon delivery. Open the box to try on the jewellery. The tamper-proof tag should not be tampered with and the package should not be damaged, if you wish to return the jewellery
- If you wish to return the product, kindly ensure that it’s in the same condition as during delivery. Please return it within 30 days of purchase.
- Jewellery by Golden street should be accompanied by the original product certificate and the original invoice.
- If the jewellery is found damaged or the tag has been tampered with, we will consider that the jewellery has been used. No 100% exchange or 100% refund will be entertained. The product will be returned to the customer.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned jewellery, Golden Street will refund the amount by cheque within 2 to 3 weeks from the date the product is received by Golden Street.
- If while returning the jewellery customer does not give the certificate, then the cost of the certificate will be taken from customer.
- All returns/exchange/refunds are at the sole discretion of the Management of Golden Street.
What is the procedure for return?
- Please call our Customer Support number at 033-44261000 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to process the return
- We will schedule a pick up (as per your convenience) of the packed product from your end (in the tamper proof bag) which would be in between 10.00am – 8.30 pm Monday – Saturday
- We will inform you the date and time your shipment is scheduled for pick up after confirmation
- You will need to hand over the sealed Tamper Proof Bag to our logistics partner upon receipt of an acknowledgment slip
- We will confirm the receipt of the shipment once checked by us under special dedicated camera’s where the whole unpacking will be recorded to safeguard the interest of our clients & Golden Street.
If you wish to cancel your order you can do it within 30 days of your purchase.Please call our Customer Support number at 033-44261000 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
What is the procedure for packing the return shipment?
- Place the box containing the product inside the Tamper Proof Bag
- Put all respective Original Invoice, Certificate and other document received with the product into the Tamper Proof Bag
- Once you have put the product(s) along with the documents received with it into the Tamper Proof Bag, you will need to seal the bag
- Please make sure the bag is sealed properly
- Please hand this bag over to our shipping partner only upon a receipt for the same